I’ve started a series of small invite-only gatherings between Creators and Hotels in Bali called Coffee and Collabs. This week was our first one. Here are the lessons I learned from this session.
- Hotels get hit up for free rooms, by their friends and friends of friends. They consider these influencers.
- Hotels like to re-use the content from creators because it performs better.
- “Posting feels like a 2nd job.”
- Creators don’t want to post on their feed anymore. It’s gotta be too polished and can’t think of what to say in a caption, or which hashtags to use. (editorial: Seems like Analysis Paralysis)
- Creators love IG stories. “love the goofiness… and it’s gone in 24 hours.”
- “Nobody uses Snapchat”
- “I’d like to try TikTok”
- Men need more help on social media. (Editorial: Does this mean that women don’t reach out for help, hire help... or don’t think they need it?)
- “Can I just hire someone to post for me?”
Creator Growth Lab is a measurement tool I’ve been building to help creators grow. While I’ve been building up the features list, I like to talk to as many users, each week, as humanly possible. Email me directly to chat: email@example.com
Register today for free to track your growth and get the tools you need to get more followers.